Thursday, October 2, 2014
Stay updated with coverage from the NCAA Tournament in Glendale, Ariz. The Tigers Tourney Tracker blog will feature live analysis, videocasts and full game stories from University of Phoenix Stadium.

Photoblog: Missouri Elite Eight Press Conference

Missouri forward Leo Lyons, right, jokes with guard Zaire Taylor during the team's press conference Friday, March 27, 2009 in the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, Ariz. The Missouri Tigers will play against UConn Saturday afternoon in the Elite Eight for a spot in the Final Four. Patrick Fallon/Senior Staff Photographer

The Missouri Tigers and Connecticut Huskies spoke with the media Friday afternoon about their Elite Eight basketball game Saturday at the University of Phoenix stadium.

Missouri head coach Mike Anderson smiles as he answers questions from the media during the team's press conference Friday, March 27, 2009 in the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, Ariz. The Missouri Tigers will play against UConn Saturday afternoon in the Elite Eight for a spot in the Final Four. Patrick Fallon/Senior Staff Photographer
Missouri forward Leo Lyons and forward DeMarre Carroll answer questions during the team's press conference Friday, March 27, 2009 in the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, Ariz. The Missouri Tigers will play against UConn Saturday afternoon in the Elite Eight for a spot in the Final Four. Patrick Fallon/Senior Staff Photographer
Connecticut forward Stanley Robinson and guard A.J. Price laugh during the team press conference Friday, March 27, 2009 in the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, Ariz. The Missouri Tigers will play against UConn Saturday afternoon in the Elite Eight for a spot in the Final Four. Patrick Fallon/Senior Staff Photographer
Connecticut center Hasheem Thabeet laughs during the UConn press conference Friday, March 27, 2009 in the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, Ariz. The Missouri Tigers will play against UConn Saturday afternoon in the Elite Eight for a spot in the Final Four. Patrick Fallon/Senior Staff Photographer
Connecticut center Hasheem Thabeet thinks during the UConn press conference Friday, March 27, 2009 in the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, Ariz. Patrick Fallon/Senior Staff Photographer
Connecticut center Hasheem Thabeet listens to a question during the UConn press conference Friday, March 27, 2009 in the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, Ariz. The Missouri Tigers will play against UConn Saturday afternoon in the Elite Eight for a spot in the Final Four. Patrick Fallon/Senior Staff Photographer
Missouri guard J.T. Tiller smiles at head coach Mike Anderson as he answers questions from the media during the team's press conference Friday, March 27, 2009 in the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, Ariz. The Missouri Tigers will play against UConn Saturday afternoon in the Elite Eight for a spot in the Final Four. Patrick Fallon/Senior Staff Photographer
Missouri forward DeMarre Carroll smiles at a question from a reporter during the Missouri press conference Friday, March 27, 2009 in the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, Ariz. The Missouri Tigers will play against UConn Saturday afternoon in the Elite Eight for a spot in the Final Four. Patrick Fallon/Senior Staff Photographer
Missouri players answer questions from the media during the team press conference Friday, March 27, 2009 in the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, Ariz. The Missouri Tigers will play against UConn Saturday afternoon in the Elite Eight for a spot in the Final Four. Patrick Fallon/Senior Staff Photographer
Missouri guard J.T. Tiller looks at head coach Mike Anderson as he answers questions from the media during the team press conference Friday, March 27, 2009 in the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, Ariz. The Missouri Tigers will play against UConn Saturday afternoon in the Elite Eight for a spot in the Final Four. Patrick Fallon/Senior Staff Photographer
Missouri head coach Mike Anderson answers questions from the media during his press conference Friday, March 27, 2009 in the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale, Ariz. The Missouri Tigers will play against UConn Saturday afternoon in the Elite Eight for a spot in the Final Four. Patrick Fallon/Senior Staff Photographer