Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Tigers Tourney Tracker 2010
Complete coverage of Missouri men's basketball in the 2010 NCAA Tournament. Look for video previews and summaries, live blogs, photos and audio clips during the Tigers' postseason run.

Tigers running out of time to make a charge

Posted to Tigers Tourney Tracker 2010 by Sean Leahy on March 21, 2010 at 3:51 p.m.

It's getting late for MU, trailing 62-57 with 1:25 left. Missouri hasn't been able to make a charge, but it's now or never for doing that.

Tigers can't make up ground

Posted to Tigers Tourney Tracker 2010 by Sean Leahy on March 21, 2010 at 3:28 p.m.

With 7:29 left, WVU still leads over Missouri, 54-47. Both teams have woken up a bit from the floor, but the Tigers haven't made up any ground.

West Virginia takes five-point lead into halftime

Posted to Tigers Tourney Tracker 2010 by Sean Leahy on March 21, 2010 at 2:33 p.m.

The Mountaineers are getting frustrated on the offensive end, but Da'Sean Butler is still finding ways to score: his 19 points have WVU up 30-25 at halftime. The Mountaineers shot 32.1 percent as a whole in the half, but as long as Butler hits his 3's and gets to the ...

Butler taking charge for Mountaineers

Posted to Tigers Tourney Tracker 2010 by Sean Leahy on March 21, 2010 at 2:13 p.m.

Senior guard Da'Sean Butler has four 3-pointers for West Virginia who leads 23-17 with 7:15 to go in the first half. The Tigers have mostly held up against the Mountaineers so far, but they are doing so without forcing many turnovers. WVU is breaking the press and setting up its ...

The starters for today's game

Posted to Tigers Tourney Tracker 2010 on March 21, 2010 at 1:35 p.m.

No surprises in the starting lineups today: Missouri Senior guard J.T. Tiller Senior guard Zaire Taylor Senior forward Keith Ramsey Sophomore forward Laurence Bowers Sophomore guard Kim English West Virginia Senior guard Da'Sean Butler Sophomore forward Devin Ebanks Sophomore forward Kevin Jones Sophomore guard Darryl Bryant Senior forward Wellington Smith

Tigers and West Virginia set to meet with trip to Sweet 16 on line

Posted to Tigers Tourney Tracker 2010 by Sean Leahy on March 21, 2010 at 1:27 p.m.

Missouri has a trip to its second-straight Sweet 16 on the line today against West Virginia at HSBC Arena. But to get to Syracuse next week, the Tigers must pass a strong Mountaineer team that holds the No. 2 seed in the East Region and is No. 6 in the ...

Video: Preview of Missouri-West Virginia

Posted to Tigers Tourney Tracker 2010 by Sean Leahy on March 20, 2010 at 11:10 p.m.

Sports editor Sean Leahy previews Missouri's second round NCAA Tournament matchup with West Virginia.

Final score: Missouri 86, Clemson 78

Posted to Tigers Tourney Tracker 2010 by Mary Daly on March 19, 2010 at 4:11 p.m.

Missouri took down the Clemson Tigers 86-78, heading to face West Virginia in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. Keith Ramsey and Kim English tied as Missouri's high-scorers at 20 points apiece. DeMontez Stitt had 21 for Clemson and Andre Young had 19.

English helps Missouri take the lead

Posted to Tigers Tourney Tracker 2010 by Sean Leahy on March 19, 2010 at 3:29 p.m.

Missouri has clawed its way to a 61-55 lead with 10:37 to go in the game. Two 3-pointers from sophomore guard Kim English put MU in the lead and momentum seems to be swinging Missouri's way. The Tigers are facing a lot more pressure in the low post this half, ...

A first half wrapup

Posted to Tigers Tourney Tracker 2010 by Sean Leahy on March 19, 2010 at 2:52 p.m.

Missouri and Clemson go into the locker room tied at 39 after a back-and-forth first half. CU jumped out to the early lead by going nearly perfect from beyond the arc, but Missouri's offense started clicking after the first 13 minutes, and the Tigers charged back to the lead. Missouri ...