Multimedia

Monday Night Pikes

October 2012

Don't miss Monday Night Pikes, the University of Missouri's most popular podcast featured on The Maneater, EKOH Network and Blog Talk Radio! Join hosts Connor Casey (@Connor_KC) and Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) talk the week in NFL Quinn being announced as Chiefs QB, Mizzou starting Berkstresser, the BCS title picture and more.

Don't miss Monday Night Pikes, the University of Missouri's most popular podcast featured on The Maneater, EKOH Network and Blog Talk Radio! Join hosts Connor Casey (@Connor_KC) and Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) talk the national backlash after the Eric Winston rant and the Matt Cassel injury and the rest of the NFL weekend match ups.

Don't miss Monday Night Pikes, the University of Missouri's most popular podcast featured on The Maneater, EKOH Network and Blog Talk Radio! Join hosts Connor Casey (@Connor_KC) and Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) talk Chiefs embarresing loss to the Chargers, the real refs making their return, Texans looking flawless and more.

September 2012

Don't miss Monday Night Pikes, the University of Missouri's most popular podcast featured on The Maneater, EKOH Network and Blog Talk Radio! Join hosts Connor Casey (@Connor_KC) and Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) talk Chiefs overtime victory of the Saints, Mizzou falling to South Carolina, and really really really bad replacement referrees

Don't miss Monday Night Pikes, the University of Missouri's most popular podcast featured on The Maneater, EKOH Network and Blog Talk Radio! Join hosts Connor Casey (@Connor_KC) and Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) talk Mizzou's victory over ASU, Chiefs getting embarrased by the Bills, the return of Boardwalk Empire, UFC 152 and more!

Don't miss Monday Night Pikes, the University of Missouri's most popular podcast and the newest member of the EKOH Network! Join hosts Connor Casey (@Connor_KC) and Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) talk Mizzou's loss to Georgia, the Chiefs loss, Peyton Manning's return to dominance, Giants/Packers/Steelers/Saints losing and more!

August 2012

Aug. 27, 2012

Don't miss Monday Night Pikes, the University of Missouri's most popular podcast and the newest member of the EKOH Network. Join hosts Connor Casey (@Connor_KC) and Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) as they talk about the latest in the NFL, the blockbuster trade between the Dodgers and Red Sox, LeBron James' $300 pair of shoes and a preview of Mizzou's football team.

May 2012

May 7, 2012: The Grand Finale

On the final episode of Monday Night Pikes for the Spring 2012 semester, co-hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley talk to Fake Ned Yost about all things Kansas City - especially the news regarding Nick Wright leaving 610 sports, have an NHL Playoffs round table discussion with Kevin Craig, discuss their thoughts on the NBA Playoffs, and offer insight into the legacy of Junior Seau and their idea of what the NFL should do about head trauma. Thanks for listening! See you next Fall.

May 2, 2012

On this week's college sports podcast, Brandon Kiley and guest host Daniel Meany discuss the Sarah Phillips scandal, talk about faith in college football, social media constraints on collegiate athletes, transfer & eligibility rules for college sports, and get you ready for next year's Mizzou sports.

April 2012

In this week's pro sports episode, co-hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley discuss the winners and losers of the NFL Draft with guest Michael Brady, the weekend that was in the NBA playoffs and give a quick update on the NHL Playoffs and possible Triple Crown candidates in the MLB.

On this week's college sports episode, co-hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley discuss the BCS, Arkansas' new coach, and the fallacies of drug testing policies in college athletics.

In this week's pro sports podcast, co-hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley discuss the New Orleans Saints' newest scandal, the NFL Draft, Meta "World Peace", the Royals' pathetic start, give a quick update on the NHL Playoffs, and Connor finally gets to talk UFC.

In this week's college sports podcast, co-hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley have special guest Carrington Harrison, the mid-day co-host from the Danny Parkins Show on 610 Sports Radio in Kansas City. The group discusses the sports radio industry and Mizzou sports.

In this week's pro sports podcast, co-hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley reveal their 2012 NFL Mock Draft, discuss NHL Playoffs with NHL Corespondent Kevin Craig, and go over the top headlines from the NBA and MLB.

In this week's college podcast, co-hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley discuss the failures of coaches staying out of the public limelight.

April 9, 2012: A Lion Skin Rug

Today Co-hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley discuss pro sports topics including the Masters, the leaders in the NBA playoff race, a future NFL Hall of Fame player gone bankrupt and Brandon explains why he is so angry about a draft prospect's (Wonderlic) score being released.

On this Wednesday's NCAA edition episode, Connor and Brandon highlight the NCAA basketball tournament and discuss a few of their most controversial rules.

Hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley talk about MLB opening weekend, the continuing Saints controversy, the surging Oklahoma City Thunder, and even some PGA Masters. Included in this episode is a look at the NCAA Championship game. (Note: This podcast was recorded before the game.)

March 2012

This week hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley interview Chis "@TheFakeNed" as well as overing the latest coverage in the NFL and NBA.

March 14, 2012: March Madness Special

In this special edition podcast, hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley interview Missouri basketball transfers, Keion Bell and Earnest Ross about their experience on the team as well as their March Madness predictions.

March 12, 2012: Episode 5

Hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley go over the week's professional news and highlight the NFL with special guest, Keegan Goudie.

March 5, 2012: Episode 4

This week hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley talk expanding the MLB playoffs, the New Orleans Saints "bounty," NBA trade rumors, a little college basketball, and even the latest in PGA golf rankings.

February 2012

Feb. 27, 2012: Say it with your chest!

Hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley are back with another week of professional sports news! In addition to their regular topics, this week they reach a broader audience with UFC and NASCAR updates.

Feb. 20, 2012: "Shut up. Play. And do great like you're supposed to!"

This week your hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley talk the latest professional sports news, the NFL draft, Jeremy Lin, and so much more!

Feb. 13, 2012: "Linsational!"

Hosts Connor Casey and Brandon Kiley kick off their pilot episode! This week they talk about the latest news in the post NFL world, the hottest topic in the NBA, Jeremy Lin, and much more!