Campus police blotter

Police are investigating the theft of a black cellular phone from a room in Schurz Hall. The phone was stolen between 8 p.m. Friday and 12 p.m. Saturday and is valued at $100, according to police reports.

Police are investigating the theft of two jackets from the University Bookstore on Monday evening. The black jackets are valued at a total of $391.80, according to police reports.

Police arrested Christopher Schill, 18, of Donnelly Hall on suspicion of second-degree property damage Monday night. Schill threw a rock through a window of the Blair Hall computer lab, according to police reports.

Police arrested Bethany Hood, 18, of Gillett Hall on suspicion of assault Monday night. Police reports stated Hood threw a rock that struck a student in the face.

Police arrested James Shipley, 21, of 610 Washington Drive on suspicion of littering early Tuesday. According to police reports, Shipley received a parking ticket in University Lot CG-10, and he threw the ticket on the ground before being pulled over by police.

Police are investigating the theft of an electronic scale from a room in Mumford Hall. The scale was stolen between 4 p.m. Nov. 27 and 12 p.m. Monday and is valued at $900, according to police reports.

Police arrested Joshua Moore, 19, of Columbia on suspicion of an outstanding warrant Wednesday. Moore had an outstanding warrant for failure to appear for an unpaid speeding ticket, according to police reports.

Police are investigating the theft of a jacket and three keys from Hulston Hall. The jacket and keys were stolen between 2 and 2:20 p.m. Wednesday and are valued at $203 total, according to police reports.

Police are investigating the theft of computer equipment from Schlundt Hall between 5 p.m. Dec. 1 and 2 p.m. Wednesday. Items stolen include two Dell computers, valued at $1,000 each" two Dell 17-inch computer monitors, valued at $200 each" and one Hewlett Packard printer, valued at $1,400" according to police reports.